The Parrot Zoo Trust - Lincolnshire Wildlife ParkBack to Activities
Our Mission is to create an inclusive and accessible sanctuary - a safe place for both animals and people, where every interaction provides an opportunity; making use of the environment to ignite learning and promote a wider understanding of animal welfare and the natural world.
To ensure all our animals feel valued, safe, free, and supported to enable them to explore and develop to their full potential.
To promote our environment as a therapeutic tool to support the health and wellbeing of both animals and people.
To enable both animals and people to view themselves and the world positively.
To maintain, strengthen and develop our dedicated and committed staff and volunteer team, with a passion for caring for and supporting animals and people.
To ensure the Parrot Zoo Trust is recognised as a Centre of Excellence, delivering a fully compliant, outstanding service that meets the needs of animals and people.
To make sure our work is known, shared, and valued, wherever our commitment and positive impact is felt.
There is a cost to attend, however there are some free resources.
This is good for wellbeing because
- We promote our environment as a therapeutic tool to support the health and wellbeing of both animals and people.
- We provide an opportunity for both animals and people to view themselves and the world positively.
- We provide a safe space to bring people closer to the natural environment. We provide opportunities for learning about animals and the environment and how people’s positive contributions impact on the natural world.
- We provide opportunities and support to enable successful volunteering placements.
- We collaborate with partners to raise awareness of how the charity can provide support for people and animals in the community.